Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wake up Maggie

After a great weekend of indulging in all of those delicious  Thanksgiving dinners and leftovers I have made a vow to change my eating habits and become the person I want to be. I have told myself that I was going to lose weight so many times in the past, so that is why I am starting this blog to hopefully motivate me to get my butt into shape. I realize that I will be lucky if even one person cares to even read this far but I am going to do this for me and take back my life! So for those of you who "stubbled upon" this blog I am sorry it may be boring or uninteresting but this is the best shot I have at changing my life for the better. I have a lot of things in my past that have brought me where I am today and many things that have affected my life in a negative way and today I am finally going to take that first step into getting my life back. I went through a very mentally abusive time and I felt as if I was stolen from myself if that makes any sense. There are things in my life that need to be changed and today that is when it is going to happen. So here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment